Marc Beyer practices in all areas of family law. He assists clients in resolving matters related to child custody, parenting time, child support, spousal maintenance, and property division. Marc’s philosophy is to negotiate the best settlement possible, but he is prepared to go to trial when necessary. Recognizing that every situation is unique, Marc takes pride in listening to his client’s concerns, and creates goals, expectations, and case strategy for the client accordingly.
Marc has been recognized as a Rising Star by Minnesota Law & Politics, as one of the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and as a Top 40 Family Lawyer Under 40 (in his younger days) by the American Society of Legal Advocates.
Marc was born and raised in Wisconsin, and has spent his adult life in Minnesota. Marc is married with two sons, and enjoys music and sports, playing softball in the summer and curling in the winter. Marc also plays trombone in the brass choir at his church.
Learn more about our awards and recognition as divorce lawyers.
- St. Olaf College, B.A. 1997
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D. 2000
- Anoka County District Court, Judicial law clerk: 2000-2002
- Steffens & Rasmussen, 2002-2005
- Gadtke & Beyer, 2005-2015
- Beyer & Simonson, 2015-present
- Eden Prairie Noon Rotary Club
- Member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Eden Prairie